- Jianlin Zhou (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guoyi Xu (email@example.com) – I joined the Kan group in 2018, when I got my Bachelor’s degree from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC). My research interests are indoor object detection and localization using radio frequency (RF) systems, e.g., radio-frequency identification (RFID) and software defined radio (SDR). In my spare time, I like reading about geography, playing basketball, hiking, and road trips.
- Thomas Conroy (firstname.lastname@example.org) – I joined the group in the fall of 2019 after completing my Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering at Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York. My research interests are non-invasive biomedical sensing, specifically of cardiac behavior, in both human and veterinary models for early detection of disease. Outside of the lab, I enjoy golfing and playing hockey.
- Zijing Zhang (email@example.com) – I joined in 2019; my present research interests focus on muscle monitoring for applications in human computer interaction and biomedical research; respiratory monitoring for disorders detection; machine learning and signal processing algorithms.
- Upekha Delay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gilles Djomani (email@example.com) – I joined the group in the fall of 2022, after a year rotation as a GEM Employer Fellow with IBM as my sponsor. At University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), I completed my Bachelor’s degree in Physics. My research interests are detection and localization methods for biomedical applications using radio frequency (RF) systems, signal processing, and machine learning (ML) methods. In my free time, I enjoy volunteering and reading.
- Kapil Gangwar (firstname.lastname@example.org) – I joined in 2022 after receiving my B.Tech. degree in electronics and communication engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad in 2019 and an M.Sc. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada in 2022. My research interests include microwave antennas, RF sensors, biomedical imaging, tomography techniques, and ultra-wideband radar. I like to play cricket, dance, travel, and cook.
- Aakash Kapoor (email@example.com) – I joined the Kan group in 2022, after having completed my Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay in 2020 and working at Samsung Research as a Research Engineer thereafter. My research interests include building sensors for biometrics; human-computer interaction; machine learning on embedded environments; and prosthetic devices. Outside of the lab, I enjoy cooking, engaging in philosophical debates, poetry, blogging, table tennis, and badminton.
- Brian Hsu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hannah Leigh Goldstein (email@example.com) – I joined the Kan group in 2022. I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Cornell University in May 2022. I focus on investigating muscle monitoring methodologies for human computer interaction applications. My interests cover a broader range of RF sensors, radar systems, FPGA programming, and signal processing with biomedical engineering applications. In my free time, I enjoy cooking, baking, and yoga.
- Xiaonan Hui, Ph.D., now a professor at Zhejiang University (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.xiaonanhui.com)
- Pragya Sharma, Ph.D., now at Biofourmis (email@example.com)
- Kshitij Auluck, Ph.D., now at Intel Oregon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yingqiu Cao, Ph.D., now at Google (email@example.com)
- Udayan Ganguly, Ph.D., now a professor at IIT Bombay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Philip Gordon, Ph.D., now at Diversified Technology in Boston (email@example.com)
- Anirudh Gorur-Seetharam, MS, now at PG&E (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alex Tou-Hung Hou, now a professor at National Chiao-Tung Univ. in Taiwan (email@example.com)
- Blake Jacquot, Ph.D., now at Google (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Krishna Jayant, Ph.D., now an assistant professor at Purdue (email@example.com)
- Jinsook Kim , Ph.D., now at Spansion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Myongseob Kim , Ph.D., now at Xilinx (email@example.com)
- Chungho Lee, Ph.D., postdoc and lab manager, now at First Solar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jaegoo Lee, Ph.D., now at Samsung (email@example.com)
- Zengtao Liu, Ph.D., postdoc, now at Intel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yunfei Ma, Ph.D., now at Alibaba North America (email@example.com)
- Jami Meteer, Ph.D., now at Intel Oregon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Venkat Narayanan, Ph.D., now at Qualcom (email@example.com)
- Weiping Ni, Ph.D., now at Binoptics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gen Pei, Ph.D., now at IBM (email@example.com)
- Shantanu Rajwade, Ph.D., now at Intel Santa Clara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hassan Raza, postdoc, now at Center for Fundamental Research (email@example.com)
- Jonathan Shaw, Ph.D., now at TSMC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yu-min Nick Shen, Ph.D., now at TSMC (email@example.com)
- Lieh-Ting Tung, Ph.D., now at Intel Santa Clara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pingshan Wang, Ph.D., now a professor at Clemson Univ. (email@example.com)
- Sarah Xu, Ph.D., now at Intel Oregon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fan Yu, Ph.D., now at Google (email@example.com)